Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summoner's Guide

5 posters

Go down

The Summoner's Guide Empty The Summoner's Guide

Post by ladygaille Mon May 26, 2008 10:18 pm

The Summoner's Guide Evtcmp4

Well,children im not so good at making some guides at all,but im here making one! at least it would help or even if it wouldnt, at least i tried to help...! i researched for this one and thanks to those forums ive visited at least i got some info about this summoner...Okey since this EP3's highlight is all about the Summoner, then lets take a closer look!

My LadyGaille: I dont want to make an elf since im so tired of elves..(hehe! All my Mu life i was an ELF!) So, i think maybe making a summoner is a challenge... A summoner is really really hard to level up at first...even now... i dont want to make an SM coz its a male (hehe!) so i made his female counterpart which is the summoner otherwise known as the necro or at least thats what i call her...whatever!

SUMMONER > BLOODY SUMMONER > DIMENSION MASTER

How to be a bloody summoner is easy! Just an advice that you need at least a few resets before doing quests so it would be easy to go kick some mobs asses! Read here kids!

HOW COULD I BE A BLOODY SUMMONER?
Talk to Priestess Sevina in Devias = Emperor's Scroll in LT1 somewhere out there!
then return to her with the SCROLL and then again she would let you find the CHURCHILL'S EYE not EYES! (btw, Churchill is a cyclops--- so thats why!)

DIMENSION MASTER QUEST:
Once you are promoted to a BS aka Bloody Summoner
talk to Priest Devin in Crywolf...awoooo!!! (note that this quest needs at least 15 rr or higher at least you'd kill the Dark Elf in Refuge in no less than 1 minute...! ...AND ALS0 DONT FORGET TO FIRST DO THE MARLON'S QUEST FIRST BEFORE CONTINUING TO THIS QUEST...NOTE: needs a lot of patience!) after youve killed the Dark Elf, go back to Priest Devin and then youd be promoted to a DIMENSION MASTER (dba bongga?!!!)

best skills: Chain Lightning and Sahamutt(most of exc sahamutt drops on kanturu2)

I asked GM Bruja what build is best for summoner...so this is what she told me...

ENE>AGI>STR>VIT

For Newbies you can try:

for fastest leveling:
Every level
Skill Points Strength Agility Vitality Energy = 5
1 - 1 - 1 - 2

It is important to boost the energy of your summoner for this type is a spellcaster just like the Wiz (summoners can use some wiz skills like meteorite, power wave and ice! Sad to say it can not use ES... grrrr!!! )

Agility is also needed, just like Battle elves, so chances of damage is low...
This is for the defense...

Next is strength..although its only crucial for BKs for additional damage, its still needed to be boosted here!

Vitality is for added HP... Twisted Evil

The Summoner's Guide Dibujofe6jh0

The Summoner's Guide Image_10

STAFFS AND STICKS
The Summoner's Guide Sticks10
The Summoner's Guide Sticks2zi1

AND THE THIRD WINGS (Wing of Catastrophe)
The Summoner's Guide 3d_win10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
ALTHOUGH THIS GUIDE ISN'T COMPLETE...ILL JUST TRY TO UPDATE THIS LATER ON

This has been Summoner LadyGaille at your service!

Last edited by ladygaille on Tue May 27, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
ladygaille
ladygaille
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

The Summoner's Guide Empty Re: The Summoner's Guide

Post by Elida Mon May 26, 2008 10:48 pm

ahmm Ladygalle Cycplopes r myth units they r monsters take a look of these

The Cyclopes were giant beings with a single, round eye in the middle of their foreheads. According to Hesiod, they were strong, stubborn, and "abrupt of emotion." Their every action ebbed with violence and power. There are actually two generations of Cyclopes in Greek myth. The first generation consisted of three brothers, Brontes ("thunderer"), Steropes ("flasher"), and Arges ("brightener"), who came from the union of Gaia (earth) and Uranus (sky). The second generation descended from Poseidon, and the most famous of these was Polyphemus from Homer's Odyssey.

Brontes, Steropes, and Arges (the three descended from Gaia and Uranus) were the inventive blacksmiths of the Olympian gods. They were skilled metal workers and created Zeus' thunderbolts, Poseidon's trident, and Hades' Helmet of Darkness that was later used by Perseus while on his quest to decapitate Medusa. However, they spent the majority of their early existence imprisoned. Their father Uranus (sky) hated all of his offspring (the Titans, Cyclopes, and Hecatonchires or hundred-handers) and kept them confined deep within Gaia (earth). The defeat of Uranus by his son Cronus (a Titan) freed the Cyclopes for a time, but Cronus was a paranoid ruler. He feared the Cyclopes' power and cast them into Tartarus (the place of punishment in the underworld) where they remained imprisoned until Zeus (an Olympian and son of Cronus) released them, requiring their aid in the Titanomachy (battle of the Titans). With the assistance of the Cyclopes and their thunderbolts, Zeus overthrew Cronus and the Titans and became ruler of the cosmos. He was grateful for the Cyclopes' help and allowed them to stay in Olympus as his armorers and helpers to Hephaestus, god of smiths. The Greeks also credited them with building the massive fortifications at Tiryns and Mycenae in the Peloponnese. Brontes, Steropes, and Arges are mainly mentioned in passing in most of the myths to convey strength in heroes and the fine quality of weapons but are major characters in one other event – their deaths at the hands of Apollo. Zeus struck Asclepius, Apollo's son, down with a thunderbolt for having risen a person from the dead. Apollo was outraged and killed the Cyclopes who had forged the deadly thunderbolt. It appears that Apollo's rage was misplaced, yet by killing the Cyclopes, he was indirectly punishing Zeus. The ghosts of Brontes, Steropes, and Arges are said to dwell in Mt. Aetna, an active volcano that smokes as a result of their burning forges.

The second generation of Cyclopes was a band of lawless shepherds living in Sicily who had lost the skill of metallurgy. Polyphemus, son of Poseidon and the sea nymph Thoosa, is the only notable individual of the lot and figures prominently in Homer's Odyssey. Odysseus and his crew landed on Sicily, realm of the Cyclopes. He and a few of his best men became trapped in Polyphemus' cave when Polyphemus rolled a large boulder in front of the entrance to corral his sheep while Odysseus was still inside. Polyphemus was fond of human flesh and devoured many of the men for dinner. On the second night, Odysseus told Polyphemus that his name was "Nobody," and tricked him into drinking enough wine to pass out. While he was incapacitated, Odysseus/Nobody blinded him with a red hot poker. Polyphemus shouted in pain to the other Cyclopes on the island that "Nobody" was trying to kill him, so no one came to his rescue. Eventually, he had to roll away the stone to allow his sheep to graze. Odysseus and the remaining crew clung to the bellies of the exiting sheep where Polyphemus could not feel them as they passed him on their way to pasture and escaped. As Odysseus sailed away from the island, he shouted to Polyphemus that it was Odysseus who had blinded him. Enraged, the Cyclops threw huge boulders at the ship and shouted to his father, Poseidon, to avenge him.

Recent scholars have hypothesized about the origin of the Cyclopes' single eye. One possibility is that in ancient times, smiths could have worn an eye patch over one eye to prevent being blinded in both eyes from flying sparks. Also, smiths sometimes tattooed themselves with concentric circles which could have been in honor of the sun which provided the fire for their furnaces. Concentric rings were also part of the pattern for making bowls, helmets, masks, and other metal objects. Notice that the first generation Cyclopes were associated with metal-working while the second generation was not. Apparently, the lawless band of Cyclopes is a later addition to the myths. The incidence with Polyphemus seems to have had an independent existence from the Odyssey before Homer added it to his epic adventure. It was probably told as a separate myth at certain functions.

It is uncertain why the Cyclopes were demoted from the smiths of the gods to a lawless group of monsters with no reverence for the gods. When the universe came into being, there were many monsters and vague forms that were gradually replaced with beings with more human forms. Order was replacing chaos. The monsters were phased out, and this could have lead to the transformation of the "good" Cyclopes to the "evil" Cyclopes that were destined to be fought and defeated by the divine human form.

(Churchill is not a cyclopes)

Last edited by Elida on Mon May 26, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elida
Elida
Chater
Chater

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure-Kite Mon May 26, 2008 11:01 pm

but still nice that se posted it here =)
Azure-Kite
Azure-Kite
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygaille Mon May 26, 2008 11:02 pm

of course... i did some research on google... The Summoner's Guide 208570
ladygaille
ladygaille
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by SeNoJ Tue May 27, 2008 1:02 am

third wing of a SUMMONER already released? confused
SeNoJ
SeNoJ
Bot System
Bot System

http://senoj.sosblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygaille Tue May 27, 2008 2:28 am

@ SeNoJ

i think not..well its just a preview of how 3rd wings of summoner would look like... i think they are still working on it.

@Elida...

yeah i know..i was just found out churchill was the name of the cyclops... The Summoner's Guide 862318
ladygaille
ladygaille
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by SeNoJ Tue May 27, 2008 3:06 am

ohh ic..thank you...

nice guide anyway Very Happy
SeNoJ
SeNoJ
Bot System
Bot System

http://senoj.sosblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygaille Tue May 27, 2008 6:50 am

thanks a lot SeNoJ.... The Summoner's Guide 208570
ladygaille
ladygaille
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Elida Tue May 27, 2008 7:10 am

well senoj lets w8 for the news still have bug problems ^_^
Elida
Elida
Chater
Chater

Back to top Go down

Post by Elida Tue May 27, 2008 7:11 am

Ladygaille Cyclopes not cyclops lol ^_^
Elida
Elida
Chater
Chater

Back to top Go down

Post by Elida Tue May 27, 2008 7:21 am

ladygaille i dont see any churchill cyclopes here only winston churchill.... churchill is not a cyclopes
Elida
Elida
Chater
Chater

Back to top Go down

Post by Elida Tue May 27, 2008 7:27 am

im looking at google i dont see any churchill is a cyclopes and i only see a advertisment group
Elida
Elida
Chater
Chater

Back to top Go down

Post by Elida Tue May 27, 2008 7:29 am

these is wat i find out of google

At a later date it was found it out Churchill, It seems not ... Cyclopes. magnus were taken from
Elida
Elida
Chater
Chater

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygaille Tue May 27, 2008 5:43 pm

@Elida...

Definition: The Cyclops were represented as one-eyed giants in Greek mythology. Cyclops are also called Cyclopes

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/cgodsandgoddesses/g/Cyclops.htm

i dont need to argue on this Elida...okey? you are so out of topic... i made this thread because i want to make a guide on a SUMMONER... i just found out that CHURCHILL is the name of the cyclops in another forum, you may ask the game developers why they named it CHURCHILL... and please dont be sarcastic i am not joking here... if you want to make your own guide you are free to do so... The Summoner's Guide 862318
ladygaille
ladygaille
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordJosip Tue May 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Wow nice ladygille Smile
LordJosip
LordJosip
LordJosip

http://aqualung.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygaille Tue May 27, 2008 6:18 pm

thanks pogi... The Summoner's Guide 967444
ladygaille
ladygaille
Commoner
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordJosip Tue May 27, 2008 6:24 pm

isang malaking yakap
for english ppl : one big hug
LordJosip
LordJosip
LordJosip

http://aqualung.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elida Tue May 27, 2008 10:25 pm

well i dont see any cyclops named churchill

Churchill Means:freedom; justice; honor; duty; mercy; hope. ...

and churchill is a british name! Very Happy
Elida
Elida
Chater
Chater

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygaille Wed May 28, 2008 5:33 am

yeah yeah wuteverrr
ladygaille
ladygaille
Commoner